Thursday, June 5, 2014

THE THIRD HOLY GHOST MESSAGE

Chapter Ten
THE THIRD HOLY GHOST MESSAGE
Given at the South Cleveland Church
April 25, 1993
This is the message by the Holy Ghost that called for the Solemn Assembly. The interpretation came through the pastor, Daniel Carlton.
“Little flock, I told you it would be a short time. It is no coincidence that I call you My little flock; have I not chosen you? Have you not held to My covenant? Yea, no accident, it was no accident that My dear one found in the records of the past that I called thee, ‘the little flock ‘ I told you it would be a short time. Now my children, take heed, much will be said. Review it, look over. “I speak to you first, oh I speak to you first. Lo, I tell you there is a conspiracy against thee. I uncover the evil deeds. I show thee openly so that you may know. I will tell you later what to do, but Lo, I tell you the plan has been made. My children, they desire for you to cease. They do not want you to continue. I will tell you what to do later, at the end of the message. I will speak to you about this again. You ask, ‘Why?’ They will ask you why. Yea I will tell you this, yea, did I not use the prophets when My kings cried out? When they cried out to know what the word of the Lord was, did I not use My prophets to send a message to them? Yea, I say, I use you as one of the prophets to cry out to the king. They will say ‘Why? Why not us? Why were we not informed of this?’ Yea, yea, I ask this question: ‘Can one who is blind lead one who has sight?’ Woe, woe to the one who has sight and will let the blind lead him; they shall both fall in the ditch. Woe, I say, the one who has sight and is being lead by the one who has blindness is a greater fool of all. They ask ‘Why not us?’ I say, yea, the dumb ass saw the angel when the mad prophet saw it not. Lo, I say today, My leaders know not the moving of My Spirit.
“Yea, yea, I speak this to you to let you know, yea My children, I now speak to you concerning things to come. Take heed! Take heed! Take heed! Run with the message, it must be done very quickly. It must be done very fast lest the enemy rise up. Lo, there is a short space and if it is not done I will remove My hand from thee and it shall not come to pass. But, yea, I tell you, to speak the words that it may come to pass. Lo, Lo, I speak to you concerning the group that is called the ‘Concerned.’ Yea, I tell you, they have made mistakes. Yea, three times have they looked to the world. I tell you, three times they looked to the world. Have I not warned thee not to look to the world, or to man? I say, three times they have; three times they have. Yea, those of you that know, you know the three times. Woe! Woe! Woe! But, yea I do say this, do not turn against this group. Yea, they have been running, seeking My face. Woe, I say, there are many in the ranks that are as you, they love Me. They love the Church. But Lo, I do tell you this, there is some among them that is not of their heart. They have been set there to do an evil work. But Lo, Lo, I say this, carry the message to them. They come together, they sit in councils, in the councils as the Church of God. I ask them, ‘Why, why do they go by another name?’ They come and sit in council as the Church of God; why do they call themselves by another name? Lo, if they come together again and call themselves the Council of God, yea, then let them call themselves by the name I have given them. Yea, are they not called the Church of God? Yea, I say, why? Why use another name? Lo, this has caused more confusion. My people don’t know, they don’t understand, they can’t perceive. Why is this other name there? Lo, I say, carry the message and tell them.
“But now, my children, I speak not only to you, but I speak to the Church of God. Lo, what I tell you to do, you must run quickly. Again I say, run quickly. My children, the seventh month, the seventh month I, the Lord Jesus; I, the Head of the Church, Lo, I the Head of the Church call; I call for a Solemn Assembly. The seventh month I call for a Solemn Assembly. Yea, the leaders did not take heed. Lo, Lo, they did not hear Me, but I now speak through this message. I now call the Church of God together in this area. Yea, you must come back to this area. Lo, I speak, I call a Solemn Assembly. Look to My Word, is it not there in the book of Joel? Look to My Word. Yea, tell them, ‘Thus saith the Holy Ghost, thus saith the Lord of Hosts.’ Tell them I have called My priests, I have called My ministers to weep between the porch. Lo, I call the assembly three days; three days in the seventh month I call them. Yea, I now speak to you, run to the group that is known as the ‘Concerned.’ Tell them to quickly move, I have provided them with the finances to secure the property. Lo, I know you, as a small group, do not have this means, but I have laid the means there. Spread the news, spread the news, spread the news! Yea, now will I tell you, my children, this will cause a great uproar in the Church. Lo, I speak to you now and tell you they will come against you with great fury. Oh, I told you I have hardened their hearts. They will fly forth out of the city. But, Lo, I say, they cannot harm thee. Tell them! I say Tell them! Tell them this is what the Lord has said, Tell them, I say! Yea, was it not the man who gave the council of elders this advice when My Church was going forth in the city of Jerusalem? Was it not Gamaliel who told them, that said, ‘If they be of God we cannot stop them, but if they be not of God it will fail?’ Therefore, his advice was to leave them alone, to leave My Church alone. Yea, tell the elders to leave this alone. Tell them to leave this alone. If they say, ‘Why?’ Tell them, have I not called for the annual assembly? Did I not call for My people to come up once a year to meet with Me? They have broken My commandments. Yea, thus saith the Lord of Hosts, I have called a Solemn Assembly. Lo, now, My children, I tell you again, run, run fast, run swiftly, because I will do a great work there. Yea, I tell you there is much more to come. Yea, My children, I do tell you now, I, I the Lord, tell My people, ‘I’ve heard their cries.’ Tell them, tell them I’ve heard their cries and I have come down. Tell them I have heard, I have heard their cries. I have heard the cries and I have come down. Oh, I have come down, I have come down. Tell the people in the seventh month, there is a great healing, a great healing. Oh, tell the elders if they touch this, death shall surely come. Tell the elders they better not touch. Use the advice that Gamaliel told. Use the advice that that man spoke: ‘If it be of Me there is no way to stop it, but if it be of man it will fail.’ But, Lo, Lo, I say, I am moving. I’ve come down, I’m moving. Yea, I say again, I speak again, do not look to the ‘Concerned’ and cast an evil eye. I have raised them up to do a work. I’ve raised them up to do a work Do not point the finger, do not point the finger. Yea, I’ve called them to do a work, but Lo, now, My people, I say, the work I have called you to do is even greater. For thus saith the Lord, I have told you to call all My people together to sit in the council as the Church of God.
“Oh, the vision is true, the vision is true. I spoke to My man, the vision is true. While he was leaving this world I spoke to the man, the vision is true. I speak to you, My little flock, there is a great scattering. Oh, My people, the flock is scattered. Woe to the shepherds, woe to the shepherds that scatter My flock. But Lo, I speak to you, little ones. I say, make the cry, make the cry, make the cry Come together, My people. Come together, My people. Come together, My people. Why the Solemn Assembly? Why the Solemn Assembly? Oh, Mount Carmel, Mount Carmel. Mount Carmel! Oh, Mount Carmel; look to My Word. Yea, the time is come for My people to know who is the Lord, who is the Word, what is the Truth. Yea, there has been a presumption made. Lo, some have presumed. Yea, My prophet Elijah presumed that he was the only one and he ran to seek death that he may die. Israel may fall. Lo, I speak, some, some have broken free. They have presumed that they were the only ones that were left. But yea, I told my servant Elijah, there were seven thousand that had not bowed. Yea, I say to you, My people, there is many, a small remnant that has not bowed. Yea, I speak to those who have left, tell them to come back Tell them to meet, tell them to meet with Me in the Solemn Assembly. Yea, I speak to you now, My children, I tell you to speak to that group that is known as the ‘Concerned.’ Tell them not to announce that this is one of their meetings. Tell them this is not a meeting for the ‘Concerned,’ but tell them, ‘Announce that the Holy One has spoken and said this is an Assembly for the Church of the Living God.’ Yea, My children, as My servant Moses came down from the mountainside he found Israel had gone a whoring. Yea, I say, I have come down from the mountain. I say, I have come down from the mountain and Lo, I have found my people have gone a whoring. Yea, they have made themselves golden images, yea, yea, thus saith the Lord, I am against them. Repent. I have called for repentance. You bow down to the gods of this world. yea, I have come down. Your sin is before me. You are naked before Me. Woe, I speak to you. I have come down from the mountain and now, as My servant Moses cried that day, he said, ‘Who is on the Lord’s side?’ And the Levites came forth in the midst and the Levites gathered to the side of one man. Yea, I call now and say, ‘Who, who, who is on the Lord’s side? Who is on the Lord’s side? Who is on the Lord’s side?’ Woe, woe, woe unto the pastors who have scattered My flock. Woe unto the pastors who have scattered My flock Yea, I will spew you out! Fear, Fear, the Living God!
“But, yea, My children, little flock! Little flock, yea, little flock, yea little flock, Yea, I speak to you now and tell you there is coming a move of My Spirit. It is known as the latter rain. Lo, I will gather those that have been scattered. Oh, I will call to them as a hen has called to her chicks. They will gather underneath My wings. She is calling. I say, call My Church. Call, call My Church. Behold, I warn you, I warn you, run quickly, run quickly, run quickly, run quickly, Lo, Lo, Lo, Lo, Lo, Lo, Lo, Lo, Lo, I say run. Take it to the man, take it to the man! Yea, I tell you now, take it to the man, Take it to Bob Pruitt. Tell him to move quickly. If he does not move quickly the door will be shut and I will raise up another. Yea, I say, I move and I will raise up another. Move quickly, move quickly.
“Now, My children, I call to your remembrance, I told you there is a conspiracy against thee. My children, little flock, you must stand beside the one I have anointed to speak to you. Has he not preached My Word? Have I not given you the messages, sermon after sermon? Have I not spoke to you? Will you not stand beside the anointed one? They will call you. They will tell you, you are in rebellion, but Lo, I tell you, I, the Head of the Church, have told thee to stand. You must act, it must be recorded down. You must act, you must take a stand. Lo, I tell you if you do not, I will quickly remove you and I will take this one, he will go elsewhere and I will raise up another. They say, ‘Touch not My anointed.’ Lo, I say, My Church is My anointed and they have touched the apple of My eye. They have touched the apple of My eye.
“And now, My children, now, My children, I close out the third message. My children, you are in harms way, but tell the people to come. You are small, but run and tell them. Tell them to come out of the houses of death, and to come. Be bold, tell them I, Jesus, have said to come forth and to come to this, come to this little group. I promise you, yea, I swear by Myself, whom is no higher, that I have a great work for you if you will obey. Lo, Lo, now, My children, I speak to you this time and tell you that there is one of you I will use to finish the interpretation. Woe, there is action you must do. I tell you now that you will know, that you will feel and be confirmed in your heart…I tell you to do this, but you must come forth and obey Me at this time. My servant cannot obey Me! I must use you! Yea, I say take heed Take heed. Take heed. Take heed. Take heed. Take heed, move quickly. Move quickly. And now, My children, obey Me.
(This is where the one who was to finish the message began interpreting. This one was Dean Patterson, a lay minister in the South Cleveland Church). “I say unto thee, hear My servant, he speaketh the truth. What I’ve told you is true. My judgment is ready to fall in My house. I will remove all the false prophets. I say, I will remove all the false prophets. I will remove all the hirelings that are only in it for the money. They are only in it for the gain and the popularity of this world, I will shut the doors on these who have mislead My people. They have lied and deceived My people. I will shut the door on these. They will have no part of the Church. They will have no part in Me. Take heed to My Word. Let the Holy Ghost lead you and guide you. Stand on My Word. Hold the Banner high. Do not be afraid to make a stand for the truth. Go forth into battle, this is a spiritual warfare. You will need the Holy Ghost to fight this war, this battle you are now engaged in. I tell you, I will close the doors on these false prophets and these hirelings, and I will raise up men after mine own heart that will proclaim the whole council of My Word, that will speak My oracles. You are in famished land, but the famine will soon come to an end. There will be a time of feasting. I will reveal to you the deep hidden things of My Word. Take heed. Follow Me. Obey Me. Live by My Word. Live by My law. Beware of the false prophets. Beware of the hirelings that have lead My people astray. There is victory on top of victory for the Church of God. I say unto you this night, no matter what the false prophets say, I will have a glorious Church without spot or wrinkle. There will be One Fold. There will be One Shepherd. I say unto thee this night, do not listen to what the hirelings are telling. Do not listen to their lies and deception. There is great deception in the Church this day, but I say unto thee, it will soon be over. I will reveal My Word unto you. I will show you the things I want you to see in My Word. Take heed and listen to Me this night. I will lead you and guide you. I will show you what you must do. I will do a quick work. I will have a Holy Church. I will have a people that will listen to Me, that will obey Me and follow My commands. Take heed I say this night, and listen to Me and follow Me and obey Me.”
Following are a few personal observations and reflections on the third Holy Ghost message:
The message was directed to both, the Church in general through the “Concerned” and to the South Cleveland local Church. The local Church was warned of persecution because of their being used of God and making a stand for the truth. Special instructions were given to the local congregation to take the message to those of whom He had spoken to us of and to stand faithful in the face of opposition.
The message referenced the “Concerned,” pointing out that they made three mistakes by looking to the world three times. It is natural that speculation will surface as to the meaning of this rebuke. We will not attempt to go into anything of that nature here. In spite of this rebuke, the Holy Ghost said that God had raised them up to do a work and warned us not to point a finger at them. They were on God’s prophetic program and time-table and they fulfilled the purpose which God had raised them up to do.
There was a reference to one who had had a vision. This reference was to Henry Callis, who had seen a vision just hours before his passing into eternity. He was very low and weak, physically. He rallied in a glorious outburst of praise and testimony as he forcefully told of a vision he had seen form the Lord. This vision was concerning the disruption the Church was soon to face and the healing that was to come afterward.
The Holy Ghost had said that the Church leaders had broken His commandments. This was in reference to having the Assembly every two years rather than annually. He pointed out that He had called for His Church to meet with Him once each year and their skipping a year between assemblies was breaking His commandment.
He reminded us that Israel had gone a whoring and made unto themselves golden images. He compared their sin to the present sin of the Church. We had done the same thing and had gone a whoring by taking unto ourselves golden images when we allowed, through a somewhat democratic fashion, to allow for the wearing of gold for ornament in the Assembly of 1991. He plainly said that our sins were before Him and that we were naked before Him. As Moses commanded those of his day to choose sides, God was calling for a choice as to who was on the Lord’s side at this time. The Solemn Assembly would be the show down and the time and place of choosing which side we would be on.
Toward the end of the message, the Holy Ghost said that there was action that must be done. One was to step forward and finish the interpretation. By doing this, he was to confirm in his heart and not be afraid to act when the time would come. He went on to say that His servant could not obey Him without this action taking place. God was saying that He must use another as a springboard for this action to take place. The fulfilling or outworking of this part of the Holy Ghost message took place on Saturday evening of the Solemn Assembly on July 24, 1993 when God used the very one that He had called on to finish the third message. This one came forth under the anointing of God and led Brother Pruitt to the front to be anointed as the General Overseer over The Church of God which was, at that very moment, being separated from the apostate organization. The implication of the message was that Brother Pruitt could not present himself as the one to be anointed as General Overseer. This bringing forth had to be done by another. When God used this one in the interpretation, it was his confirmation that he was doing the right thing when God used him to take Brother Pruitt by the arm and lead him forward. From that moment on, God took over the scene and performed His extraordinary work in The Church of God on that memorable night.

No comments:

Post a Comment